The event is Free for the Public to come and watch!
The date is set for this year's Outdoor Fly-In. This is an AMA sanctioned event so all the usual rules apply. The fly-in is open to all types of aircraft (Airplanes, Helicopters, Gliders and Drones). Below is the schedule of events and special information for pilots. Additionally, there will be a raffle held on Sunday, October 10th at 1pm. Tickets are $1 each, 6 for $5, 13 for $10 or 30 for $20. (Winners do not need to be present to win.)The flyer for this year's event is posted below. Click on the Flyer below to see the PDF file.
NOTE: We are working on a plan to provide food. As soon as we finalize the details, we will post them here.
1) All pilots must have a current AMA membership and present their card at the registration desk when signing in.
2) Landing fee is $5 per day or $10 for the weekend.
3) Tables under the covered area are not reserved and are on a first come, first serve basis. Electricity is available for anyone who needs it, however, you will need to bring your own extension cords to plug into the outlets.
4) The field will be open Friday at 10am, October 8th for pilots to setup and test fly their aircraft. There is no landing fee for flying on Friday.
5) Pilots and guests may sell their R/C related items in the area.
6)For any questions regarding this year's fly-in, please contact the Contest Director, Mark Greer at (325) 450-0635 or email at email@example.com.
Saturday, October 9th 9:00am- Field open, pilot check-in, Safety briefing (see safety video at the bottom of this page) 9:00am-5pm- Open Flying 5:00pm- Fly-In closes to the public, however, pilots can still fly until dusk.
:30pm- Timed Glide Contest1pm-5pm- Open Flying
Sunday, October 10th 9:00am- Field open, new pilot check-in & Safety briefing (see safety video at the bottom of this page)