1) All pilots must have a current AMA membership and present their card at the registration desk when signing in.
2) Landing fee is $5 per day or $10 for the weekend.
3) Tables under the covered area are not reserved and are on a first come, first serve basis. Electricity is available for anyone who needs it, however, you will need to bring your own extension cords to plug into the outlets.
4) The field will be open Friday at 10am, October 9th for pilots to setup and test fly their aircraft. There is no landing fee for flying on Friday.
5) For any questions regarding this year's fly-in, please contact the Contest Director, Mark Greer at (325) 450-0635 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.