Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our President Charlie Campbell at 325-651-8027
Angelo RC Inc. - Welcome to San Angelo's
Radio Controlled Aircraft Airfield!
Spectators Welcome! If you see planes flying at our field, please come in and visit!
We need a volunteer!
Angelo RC 37th Annual Outdoor Fly-In
-Our 37th Annual Outdoor Fly-In will be held on October 12th, 9am-5pm and October 13th, 9am-3:30pm. We invite pilots from all over to come and fly at our field. There is no landing fee and any pilot can fly as long as they have a current AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) membership. The public is welcome to visit the field and view the activities.
-In addition to the flying, there will be a raffle with RC related prizes and food will be available for purchase. The raffle will be held on Sunday at 1pm and you do not have to be present to win!
-Below is a sample of some of this year's raffle prizes:
General Fly-In Rules for Pilots
1) No Fly-In Fee, however all pilots must be an active AMA member and register prior to flying at the event. Sign in at the Check-In desk before flying. Wristbands will be used to identify registered pilots. If you have an assistant who needs access to the flight line, a special wristband will be issued to them. A safety briefing will be held Saturday morning at 10am.
2) The field will be open to pilots on Friday to setup and practice before the fly-in. The field will be open to the public on Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5pm.
3) Electricity and work tables are available at the field free of charge and are on a first come, first serve basis.
4) Pilots are free to set up their own work areas and keep their trailers on the field overnight.
5) Food will be available for purchase on Saturday and Sunday. Mobile food trucks will be located at the field on both days.
6) Pilots will be allowed to sell their extra equipment at the event.
7) A raffle with RC related prizes will be held at the event. The drawing will be held on Sunday at 1pm and you do not need to be present to win. Tickets are $1 each, 6 for $5, 13 for $10, 30 for $20 or 200 for $100.
Previous Outdoor Fly-In Photos
To see additional photos from previous events, click on one of the Outdoor Fly-In buttons below to see pictures from past years.